Charlene Li, co-author of Groundswell is leaving Forrester. In this post she discusses why and confirms that she will continue to work in social media, but will seek a better balance between work and family.
Her book is a guidepost in the world of social media and I am sure many of us will be interested to see where she pops up again.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Why I’m leaving Forrester
- Charlene Li Leaving Forrester
- Book Review - Groundswell
- Groundswell co-Author Josh Bernoff talks Social Technographics in Austin
- Groundswell is an Intelligent Approach to Social Media Marketing
- Cluetrain, Naked Conversations & Groundswell